What Pokemon reigon did you grow up in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I got my first Pokemon game the Christmas of 2005 it was Pokemon Xd: Gale of Darkness, I LOVED that game, but I sold it a couple years ago. I think that was the first game anyway, it was either that or Pokemon Leafgreen. So I guess Hoenn or Kanto. Ahhh... good times.

By the title I mean what game did you play as you were growing up with pokemon? My parents (mainly mom) thought it was too violent (and yet they let me watch power rangers xD) for me to have so I could not have it but I wanted it sooooooooooooo bad!(I watched the show sometimes when my mom wasn't around) But one Christmas my dad just got it for me. (my parents are divorced so my mom wasn't there hehe) It was my extremly precious Fire Red. I chose the best Kanto starter in the book. Squirtle. He is a beastly TANK. anyway the anwser to it is that I grew up with Kanto. The originals.
i grew up in johto and kanto region my starter was always leaf and water my fav pokemon is bulbasaur <3 i love him

DAH! I made a minor issue... Celebi is 251... I'm so smart. :mellow:

Jhoto is still my favorite of them all. Since it was pretty fresh and it had both Jhoto and Kanto in the games.

hoenn i will never foget the xmas I got pokemon ruby that I sadly lost :(

I to grew up with the classics (not fire red/leaf green) my aunt had the original blue and red versions which started me and since i have owned almost every game exept for the exeptions of heartgold and black

well i grew up with Sinnoh and unova, my starter pokemon are spruce lv 100 torterra and ivey lv 100 serperior i love then both mega i would not be who i am today with out spruce and ivey at my side
imageproxy.php

Kanto, with the original Red & Blue. I still own all of the first gen games, as well as the second, third, and fifth(for now) gens. Still play Pokemon to this day with Black and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back