What programme do you use for editing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
Yeah, title explains itself. What graphics programme do you use for editing photos or drawing or whatever? I usually use Gimp for editing (I can't afford photoshop) but if I'm just doing a random doodle then I use Paint.

First, I start out with Picasa. That's where I crop, straighten, fix red eyes, retouch, and fix lighting.

Then I take them to Gimp if I want to like majorly edit them. I use Gimp for hue/saturation and selective coloring mostly.

And then picnik.com for completely resizing pictures, because I can just type the numbers in there.

Photoshop, Picnik or Photoscape.

Photoscape is really good, and it's free.

Photoshop, and SAI.

I don't edit photos much, but when I need to I take them to Photoshop. As for drawing and such, I no doubt go to SAI, because it works wonders for linearts; edits and straightens the lines, and it has pretty handy / simple tools to use. Completely free as well. But altogether, I use them both equally for any situation. I tend to lean more towards SAI, though.

Photobucket.

It works wonders when you know how to use it properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gimp, but I really, really don't like it.

I also use Picnik a lot. it's creative, fun, and I love playing around with it :]

If I'm doing just minor editing, I use Picnik.

Here at home I use GIMP, but when I'm at school, I use Photoshop. I'm taking a photography and graphic arts course, and we have Photoshop on the computers at school. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back