What s better PSP or teh nintendo DS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo the NDS, because it's quick and easy to use. My mate has a PSP and I played on it once. Every few seconds, it whirrs and that's really irritating. The DS doesn't do that and because of the Touch Screen, you can pretty much do what you want to do.

DS has more games but it has bad graphics compared to PSP
P.S. Oh gawd I think I see a stray kitty outside DDD: *rushes off to help*
Bad graphics don't equal a bad game.

I never knew any DS game ot have "bad graphics".

The PSP maybe shiney, but it lacks good games. I'll happily enjoy Pokemon and a game like Children of Manba.

DSI- SD Card, Internet,Touch Screen,Camera,DSI Ware, flips. Small. oH! connection to wii.

PSP-SD oor sony memory stick,internet,most fun games,can play umd movies,playstation store,connection to ps3 from any wireless router/access point,games for adults and kids.

Can i getta drumroll...............................And the winner is the Sony PlayStation Portable!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHH

DSI- SD Card, Internet,Touch Screen,Camera,DSI Ware, flips. Small. oH! connection to wii.

PSP-SD oor sony memory stick,internet,most fun games,can play umd movies,playstation store,connection to ps3 from any wireless router/access point,games for adults and kids.

Can i getta drumroll...............................And the winner is the Sony PlayStation Portable!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHH
Opinions are opinions. I respect yours.

Just to let you know. The DS has a larger libray of games. The PSP lacks alot of decent games. Playing movies and having a store on it don't make it any better.

Most people want a handheld gaming console.

I own a PSP, but I hardly touch it. Plus, most of the games I have are just old school games. 3D stuff don't intrest me.

Opinions are opinions. I respect yours.
Just to let you know. The DS has a larger libray of games. The PSP lacks alot of decent games. Playing movies and having a store on it don't make it any better.

Most people want a handheld gaming console.

I own a PSP, but I hardly touch it. Plus, most of the games I have are just old school games. 3D stuff don't intrest me.
agree, now that i tested a DSi on a supermarket i changed my opinion, DSi rulez!!!!

Why do people care about the graphics? As long as I can tell what's going on, it doesn't matter to me. I measure a game on game play alone.

People measure by graphics because the better the graphics the more realistic the game can be.

Just a note on my statement of Nintendo. I realize that really they are in a way like Microsoft (who I like). So really each system (PSP vs DS) has its ups and downs like I said before. I still like the PSP better but Nintendo is great too. :)

Why do people care about the graphics? As long as I can tell what's going on, it doesn't matter to me. I measure a game on game play alone.
Not all people care for graphics. Most new gamers care about graphics more than a person who was raised in the Atari, NES, SNES era.

Games like Megaman II can be awesome in game play and soundwise. The Graphics were 8-bit, but they were better than seeing something extreamly realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back