What school do u go to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyz10210

Reaction score
Well i go to greenwood elm school.i am in the 5th grade

*binary: just a reminder...

The Rules, Keeping TamaTalk On Track!: 8. Personal information that may potentially reveal your identity or location of you or another person is NOT to be post. (e.g. home address, telephone number, full name)

How to: Keep Safe on TamaTalk: For your personal safety, we do not allow you to give out personal information in your profile, in posts/threads, via PM or through TamaChat.

What NOT to post:

1. Your full name

2. Your home address

3. Your phone number (home or mobile)

4. Anyone else's full name, home address or phone number.

5. Links where any of this information is listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually i'd rather not say because it IS kinda personal...yea i took my school name out. and i'm in 7th grade...that's all i'm saying. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you all know this is very dangerous - think about your safety!

I'm just going to say I'm in 6th grade.

yea i agree it is VERY dangerous! lol :ph34r: but it's not that funny...
Uh, funny?

Where'd you get funny? o.0

Anyways, I will be going to highschool next year!!!

Yay! ^_^

Uh, funny?Where'd you get funny? o.0

Anyways, I will be going to highschool next year!!!

Yay! :)
oook well i got "funny" from when i put "lol" then i put "but it's not that funny..." cuz someone could look up ur school on the internet and if it has information then it can be dangerous like tenniswinner said...so THAT'S where i got funny. :) ^_^ :) :ph34r:

I go to ESRSS

It stands for ecole swan river south school

Next year i will be going to SVRSS

It stands for Swan Valley Regional Secondary School

the school im in now (ESRSS) is french, well the kindergarten-grade 7 are french, Eigth graders (like myself) have a perogative to take french or not, I chose not to because I took it since grade 4 and i already know enough. The Choices other than french were: Music class and woodshop. i took those two.

St.Rosalie Elementry,Oh and please visit the web site, www.strosalieschool.org!!!!

St.Rosalie Elementry,Oh and please visit the web site, www.strosalieschool.org!!!!
That's not very smart to give out your school website!

But like telling what school you go to, can't somebody fiqure out where that school is located?
locky458
yes. However, some school names are more generic than others, and there are many high schools under the same name.

By giving the exact website you eliminate that factor.

Neither is particularly safe, but giving the site of your exact school is dangerous-er (xD) than giving just the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back