What school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic needs to be closed. The name of someones school is private information.

Hi VioletechiGirl101,

The name of peoples school is private information, and if givien out could very well be dangerous.

Of course, I wouldn't think you are trying to cause any harm, but it happens everyday.

Did you hear the true story of the police and the girl? How the girl, on MSN, gave a whole bunch of her information out on MSN to some guy that seemed harmless?

And then, the man found her, but he actually turned out to be a police officer trying to prevent children from giving out personal information?

Well, right now I'm that cop. So I'm not going to see/let any school information pass through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you want to know if anyone at your school goes on TamaTalk, you should ask around your classes - not on this site :lol:

A school may seem like a big, anonymous place sometimes, but it is all too easy for someone to pin point the area where you live and with a little extra research (such as what grade you are in) find out more personal information than it is safe to give out :D

Please everyone, have a read and understand that TamaTalk wants you to be safe when you are on line - and we ask everyone not to give out personal information that could be used to put you in any kind of danger.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back