What should I choose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaritchi

Reaction score
I don't know whether to train my Tamagotchi family (which is on 1st generation) to be a smart, cheerful, or easy-going family!! So what I would like to know is:

1. Which is "easier to aquire"?

2. Which characters/ character families is associated with each?

3. Which one would help me get more of the "secret characters"?

Any help and advice you could give me would be well appreciated! Thx in advance!! :lol:

xox

Mattaritchi

hello mattaritchi

1. each family is equally easy to get

2.go to https://tama-zone.com/ar/t17901.htm for a growth chart and more help!

3. if you mean the space family then you need to marry sunnythi and the kid will grow to be sunnytchi AGAIN! This is explained on the website for the growth chart!!!

your welcome-

ans!

1. Which is "easier to aquire"?
As ans said, they are equal as to how easy they are to raise.

2. Which characters/ character families is associated with each?
As ans said, see https://tama-zone.com/ar/t17901.htm

3. Which one would help me get more of the "secret characters"?
None of them can give you secret characters. To get them, raise any adult. After 48hrs (non-paused) they should be able to use 'Dating Show'. If Planetchi appears instead of the Matchmaker/Mrs. Busybody, you can marry Sunnytchi. Select Marry. After getting married you should be on G2 with one egg. This is normal. Wait until your tamagotchi is at adult stage and you will have Sunnytchi!

The secret character Kuromametchi can be received from Hatugatchi (smart, 0-30% bonding) by using sesame biscuits (I think that's what they're called). The secret character Makiko is received from Watachi (cheerful, bonding 0-30%), by using the girls dresser. Kuromametchi will evolve to the secret parent Papakurotchi and Makiko will evolve to secret parent Majorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back