What should I DO? THIS IS SO HARD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vballbabe45

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong topic thing I dont know how to do that, so will someone move it! thanx! Okay anyways I have a really bad situation and dont knonw what to do! Okay so my 3 friends Natasha, ashly, and morgan are all being nice to me for along time

! But today at school I was walking back from shop and then they were all tlaking about me! Then have this plan to not talk to me anymore! But Ashly is still talking to me! I dont know what to do because now they are all kind of being nice and we are suppose to have a sleepover thursday or friday for springbreak! What should I do? Plz help????

Ignore them. If they are true friends they won't talk behind your back. Find new friends that will accept you for who you are.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this topic is attention seeking. Maybe a TamaGuide or an Admin can close it.

Ignore them. If they are true friends they won't talk behind your back. Find new friends that will accept you for who you are.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this topic is attention seeking. Maybe a TamaGuide or an Admin can close it.
How is it attention seeking? She is just asking for help......

sorry if this is in the wrong topic thing I dont know how to do that, so will someone move it! thanx! Okay anyways I have a really bad situation and dont knonw what to do! Okay so my 3 friends Natasha, ashly, and morgan are all being nice to me for along time! But today at school I was walking back from shop and then they were all tlaking about me! Then have this plan to not talk to me anymore! But Ashly is still talking to me! I dont know what to do because now they are all kind of being nice and we are suppose to have a sleepover thursday or friday for springbreak! What should I do? Plz help????
If they're like that, they're not your friends anymore. Find some new ones....

How is it attention seeking? She is just asking for help......
Yeah she's just asking on what to do. I think the "nm" reply meant nevermind and could indicate you scared her off with saying its attention seeking? Just a thought could be wrong.

Talk with your friends. "Hey I accidently overheard you not long ago that you guys are not wanting to talk to me anymore. Can we talk about it?" That would be a good start :) If they're good friends, the discussion will conclude without hurt feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back