What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imbored

Reaction score
My X Best friend did the rudest thing to me! ok let me tell you the story

We were doing a Halloween Carnival and we were in charge of the "boo"n bag toss. I was really bored so I started playing with the prizes. Makayla FREAKED out

"OH MY GOSH KARI! YOU ARN'T SOPOSED TO BE PLAYING WITH THOSE!!!!!!! THOSE ARE FOR THE KIDS!! STOP IT NOW!!"

Now, Don't tell me that's not freaking out

" It's OK Makayla, I'm just playing with them, don't need to freak out" I said

"I AM NOT FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So then I put them down.

"Happy now?" I said.

"SHUT UP KARI!"

"You shut up makayla"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Then don't tell ME what to do"

"I AM not!"

"What ever"

So then I walked away to sit with my bro.

Makayla kepy bossing me around like there's no tomorrow. She was so rude.

THE NEXT DAY (at church)

Makayla told all her friends my BIGGEST SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!! So BIG I shouldn't say this on the web. Then I tryed ignoring her, and she WOULDN'T STOP!!!! She kept annoying me and wouldn't leave me alone!

Omg I am just so angry. What should I do? (I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO HER)

Plz help.

yeah, but i wanted to make a poll since my last topic didn't really work

Revenge to the extreme!

P.S- Tip for life, Never take my revenge advice. Its evil and often involves elaborate murderous plans. I'm just evil to the bone. Hehehehe. Not really but I like evil and death in a twisted way!

Revenge to the extreme!
P.S- Tip for life, Never take my revenge advice. Its evil and often involves elaborate murderous plans. I'm just evil to the bone. Hehehehe. Not really but I like evil and death in a twisted way!
If she does that the girl will just keep telling her secrets, like you said revenge isnt the answer.

Since you already have a topic about this stuff, it's best to just keep it there because this is still a duplicate topic, poll or not. Sorry.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back