What should I do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recently I became friends with an amazing boy. However, this boy dated my best friend's friend so my best friend doesn't want me to hang out with him. Today, she slapped him. Right on the cheek. Its cause she thinks that he likes me, she thinks we shouldn't go out. I think shes trying to protect me but I really REALLY like him a lot. I texted him today and he doesn't want to be my friend because of her. He just kept wanting me to leave him alone. I really want to be his friend again...and idk wat to do. Can someone please give me advice on what to do with this situation? i feel like crying right now...:'(

Follow your heart.

Your friend will accept whatever you choose in the end. It could end many ways but, they are your friend. You need to trust yourself on what YOU think. Friends are forever, weather they agree or not. Friendship never dies.

The boy on the other hand. He might be trying to protect your friendship with your friend. You can still befriend him and acknowledge him.

One thing I've learned late in life is Journal/Write about things on your mind. Nobody but you needs to read what you stated. Then later once you've wrote it. Put it away for a little bit... (Like an hour or more) Then come back to it. Read it to yourself again. Then write some more on it. Put it away again... Then read. Just keeping your thoughts down really helps relieve stress and get it out of your system. Then maybe it will help you in your questioning. You never will know unless you try.

Don't take any offense from this, but I'm going to tell you what I think..

It seems like your friend is being sort of greedy. If she really is your best friend, then why is she trying to get you away from this guy for the sake of her friend who isn't her best friend? And I think SLAPPING him was going a bit overboard; I mean, sure, she wanted to make a point to him (obviously), but if that's the case, then she totally chose the wrong way to do it. Plus, maybe this friend who dated the guy might have been not Ms. Perfect Match to him, which may be why they broke up (Although if they broke up on something like dating abuse, then you should just be friends with the guy and no further). In the end, I say, talk it out with your best friend and then at least become better friends with the guy before choosing to do anything else; and if your best friend complains about you hanging out with this guy, then tell her you aren't planning to date him at the moment. If she protests about that, well, clearly she's not your best friend and is actually the best friend of this girl who dated him if she's wanting to drag you down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back