What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do? (See story below)

• Check the databoard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace the battery

• All of the above

• None of the above (post below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi girl3

Reaction score
On vacation last week, my V2 kept reseting itself and making 2 lines appear on the screen. When the latter happened, I downloaded it. About 1 week before, the battery low screen popped up. Afterwards, I opened it up and cleaned it up a bit. After I closed it, the screen went blank. What should I do now?

Change the battery. It takes a CR-2032 3V battery. You can buy a 4 pack at Wal-Mart :wub:

`Jade

No! Don't buy at Wal-Mart! I've found better, long lasting batteries at a dollar store! Not kidding! So for your own sake, check the dollar stores first!

Okay, I'll try that. But the lines never appeared before when it's batteries got low.

P.S. I already have an extra from a 2-pack. My Wal*Mart only has 1 and 2-packs.

Okay, I'll try that. But the lines never appeared before when it's batteries got low.
P.S. I already have an extra from a 2-pack. My Wal*Mart only has 1 and 2-packs.
Did u drop it or something?

that just happened to one of my V2's. the line thing and blank screen. :huh: I couldn't find any way to fix it, so I ended up having to store it and get a new V2. Tried changing the batteries, and that didn't work. tried cleaning it out, but that didn't work either. you may just need to get a new tama. :eek:

KM

just in case you were muddled up, the batterys are actually cr-3203 not 2032

When my battery died, it kept beeping non-stop! It was very weird.

`Jade

that just happened to one of my V2's. the line thing and blank screen. :p I couldn't find any way to fix it, so I ended up having to store it and get a new V2. Tried changing the batteries, and that didn't work. tried cleaning it out, but that didn't work either. you may just need to get a new tama. :)
KM
Soo... where am I to get a V2? Everywhere, I only find V3's (or no Tamagotchi's at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back