What should I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
try giving the kittens out to freinds and reletives. that way you will still be in touch with them. I dont see a way with getting in a mess with your mom. Somtimes its just a "NO". and ya its very annyoing but..you gotta live with it. And i dont see why you "crush" cant keep a few. Like i said if you like them soo much you could help give them out to family and freinds. ^_^ its the best thing to do, and im sure you know that too.

-KG-

My crush found kittens A mother who had 5 baby kittens! So cute<3 Him and his family are trying to find homes for them for free! But the problem is I have 2 dogs so my mom said no:(
What should I do to get a kitten they are tabbys :3
explain you your mom that dogs and cats don't always come in contact and cats are very smart. they don't need as much training, hardly any really, and they are very sweet. :blink: i have 2 dogs and a cat!

I suppose you could try to get your dogs to be friendly towards the kitten but mostly dogs see cats and bark and sometimes chase and attack so it may not be fair on the kitten as it would be very frightened. I know it's very disappointing when you really want something and you can't have it but unfortunately that's how life works.

I have a big fluffy tabby cat called Tomme and 2 days ago I convinced my mom and dad to get me a hamster for my birthday. I named it Toffee. I also have 10 goldfish - so I have 12 pets altogether! ;)

-sk8er girl-

I absoloutly love cats & kittens! You probably already know pets are a very biiiiiiiiiiiig resposnobility. you should give it alot of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back