What skin do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What tamatalk skin do you have

• Tamagotchi Conexxion Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Connection Orange Burst

• Tamagotchi Plus Metallic Blue

• Tamagotchi Connection Green Camo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
click board and skins, the hit the one you want after that press Change this or somethig...

I use the Tamagotchi Connexion Yellow. Many members like to use the original one - I think changing from time to time would be a good idea, but I am so attracted to this skin! I don't like the camo (probably because I'm not a boy.) Camo is the most gender-wise decision. Only some girls would use the Camo skin (reminds me of the navy.)

I don't even notice orange burst when I have it! Thats why I like that

im using Camo

The blue one looks too boring in my opinion, a while ago (like, in March) i used to use the Red and Yellow skin

Just want to know. I have green Camo
Same here, however I thought this topic was about what kind of skin is on my body by the titlename! LOL XD!! I was originally going to answer "fair skin that burns easily :p ;;"

Same here, however I thought this topic was about what kind of skin is on my body by the titlename! LOL XD!! I was originally going to answer "fair skin that burns easily :rolleyes: <_< "
I made my own lol up. roglol. rolling on ground laughing out loud!

Was that already made? Anyway, I didn't even think about that skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back