What song is stuck in your head at the moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dang Ke$ha song right now... Its only darn because I can't get past the "This Place about to Blow" part.... in the beginning.... Prooves that I don't need to watch Victorious because I'm bored during the day....

I currently have two pieces of music that I'm obsessing over, both completely different in almost every way.

The first is

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png. I listened to this interlude today after not hearing it for a couple of years and I was once again amazed by Alissa's voice. This is incredibly special considering the Genre of music she usually sings is Melodic Death Metal. XD
The second is Bloody Mary (Lullaby Version) by Lady Gaga. I'm pretty sure that this isn't an official mix, but I love it just the same. I personally really like the original version of the song (one of my favourites off her album) but after hearing this I was just speechless (and half asleep!).

In my opinion, the first shows that you don't need music to have amazing vocals, yet the second shows that you don't need vocals to have amazing music. How I love our world. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back