What Song/s Describe Your Life atm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a good one that could explain anyone's life is Dare You to Move by Switchfoot. It's pretty inspirational. :)

Therapy - All Time Low.

Turn It Off - Paramore.

They always have, and always will.

Hear Me - Kelly Clarkson

...I used to be scared of

letting someone in.

But it gets so lonely

being on my own.

With no one to talk to

and no one to hold me.

I'm not always strong.

Oh I need you here.

Are you listening?

Hear me, I'm crying out...

Guy-wise ..

Pretty much all of Invisible by Taylor Swift.

And most of I'd Lie, also by Taylor Swift.

He tells a joke I fake a smile,

That I know all his favorite songs and,

I could tell you his favorite colors green,

He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth,

His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes,

And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie.

'Cause his favourite colour actually is green and he was born on the 17th May >.<

I'd Lie gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it.

I've posted in this topic already, but I thought I'd update for the hell of it.

Well, I still can't really think of a song because it's pretty difficult to sum up my life in a three minute song, especially when, again, most songs are about love which I honestly don't care about because I'm a soulless bxxxx.

With that being said, maybe "When You're Evil" by Voltaire. Only I'm a female unlike the person in the song. But yeah.

I dunno...kinda like that song by Three Days Grace....I think it's called Over and Over, or something like that?

Because I forgot the name D:

But more because I just sorta like it atm.

A song called 'The Upper Peninsula'.

In strange ideas

In stranger times

I've no idea

What's right sometimes

I lost my mind

I lost my life

I lost my job

I lost my wife

It shows that everyone is confused about these times, the world is just complicated and we don't know whats right sometimes...

probably anything by the violent femmes (in other words, lonely :furawatchi: but sometimes REEEEEEAAAAAALY happy! :unsure: )

Every-time We Touch by Cascada= Hehe *blushes*

All About Us by ???? = between me and my friend, our lives revolve around these two boys.. Which makes our lives focus on trying to help each other...

Nobody's Perfect by Miley Cyrus = My Ex-boyfriend (Which is the guy I like :X) dumped me for being so shy around him and said that I had to work on it (stupid crush shyness XDD)

Battlefield by Jordin Sparks = My ex is going out with another girl, which is my friend and we aren't on a very trusting friendship because we both think we will ambush each other and steal my ex.. But we are not but I can't control my emoticons without my ex so I might be happy, then angry or sad or might be mixed.

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City = How I feel about my ex... ARGH KILL MEE NOW I JUST WANT TO BE WITH HIM DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back