What sorta mobile av u goh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence here but did you type the title whilst blindfolded? Couldn't really understand it.

Anyways, I have a Sanyo Katana Mystic Black Cell Phone.

I have a big clunky greyish silver Motorola flip phone from Verizon that they don't make anymore. I covered it with bling shaped like skulls.

I really really want a white LG Chocolate. My mom won't let me get one because it's too expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol guess what my nan got me a pink phone holder its sooo cool its a piglet one(I ♥ piglet)

I have a sagem. It's a piece of crap, but hey.

I have a Pink Motorola V220.

Here's a pic of the outside: Outside

Here's a pic of the inside: Inside

And here's a pic of both: Inside and Outside

There are cases that you can get for it but I don't have any. When I first got my phone. I put some diamonds on it. I had a flower and heart pattern below the screen and I had outlined the screen in diamonds. I also have a chicken phone charm on it.

-Shatagama

I have a Pink Motorola V220.Here's a pic of the outside: Outside

Here's a pic of the inside: Inside

And here's a pic of both: Inside and Outside

There are cases that you can get for it but I don't have any. When I first got my phone. I put some diamonds on it. I had a flower and heart pattern below the screen and I had outlined the screen in diamonds. I also have a chicken phone charm on it.

-Shatagama
I used to put them dimond things on my last phones, but I haven't done it to this one - it ruined my old phone, well they where more like stickers.

I have alot of phone charms too :( , I became obsessed with them, I actually just ordered some more :huh: .

Heres my phone; My prettty Phone :eek:

This is my phone ^^ I figured since everyone else is posting theirs, I'd share mine.
Yayness!
That is the coolest phone ever.

I used to have a Motorola until I destroyed it in the washer ;.;

That is the coolest phone ever.
I used to have a Motorola until I destroyed it in the washer ;.;
I've washed my phones so many times x.x

1 Samsung and 2 Nokias have gone through my washer. One went into a hot tub.

My phones like to drown.

I got my first phone when I was 15 (begining of 2004), so phone's weren't as common when I was a kid/tweenager. My little sister is 11 and I refuse to let her have one. Not so much her age but she hasn't developed alot of responsibility or money worth yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back