what stage is more fun

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which stage is it the most fun to take care of?

• Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toddler

• Teenager

• Adult

• Grandparet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger0798

Reaction score
This is my first poll ever and i thinks its a good topic!! please answer my poll. i think the baby stage is the funnest because you have to keep taking care of it the whole entire hour! :huh:

I like the teenagers. I get to have them for 3 days and I like taking care of them <3

*~Tamagotchi~*

I love the toddlers! They are so cute and bouncy and... *temporarily lost for words at how cute they are* adorable! :blink: :p ♥ ♥

More to the point, I think the toddlers are perfectly suited to me. They aren't moody like the teens, but they still rely on you a little. They also have decent games and it is so wonderfully cute when they win their first round of Bump! And they are all equal, at that stage, you can't really tell who is a "good" or a "bad" character. TamaToddlers are my faves. But... when you get the teenagers, and then the adults, a whole world of possibility opens up... I LOVE ALL TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!

StarTama B)

P.S. LOL, I've gone on a bit! How spammy of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first poll ever and i thinks its a good topic!! please answer my poll. i think the baby stage is the funnest because you have to keep taking care of it the whole entire hour! :(
Baby stage for me because it only takes 1 hour until it evolves into Child. I don't like Adult stage cause I cant connect with my Tama and I have to wait for 7 years old to come with the matchmaker.

Teens. They are not too needy, they genrally look good unlike most kids, they evolve unlike adults (unless you cound grandparents which I don't like much :) )

I ♥♥♥♥ toddlers! They're sooooooo cute! They are fun, bouncy, and *thinks* adorable!
~Tulip :huh:

P.S. Um, this is sort of the wrong section, but I just HAD to reply.
I like toddlers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I chose the baby stage, but for v3 it can be frustrating!

For v1, it's easy and enjoyable!

I enjoy the babies because it's a very important stage.

I like the toddlers because they are indeed extremely cute.

The teenagers are fun because they are not demanding at all, and you soon find out what adult you will get.

Adults are a lot of fun because you can use all sorts of items and they can have babies.

Finally, I like the old timers because they are very cute, and somewhat of a novelty. Plus...they are Oyajitchi's parents. Oyajitchi is one of my favorites.

Maybe I'll pick the old timers as my favorite because I don't get them very often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back