What state are you from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connecticut, USA. I live in the town of Seymour. ONE person on tamatalk (hstama2, my bffl) lives here in Seymour. I feel so lonely. Seymour is a nice place and all, but I want to move to New York or Rhode Island. But Connecticut is fine for me. :furawatchi: And if anyone lives in Connecticut or Seymour, Connecticut, then please mail me. :hitodetchi:

Alberta, Canada.
It amuses me how some people think that Canadians wear huge parkas, live in igloos, and have wild moose and polar bear running around lol
What so they don't? Dang....

Joking. Anyway I'm from Scotland in the UK. Most people think Scots say "Aye" and wear kilts with nothing under and eat haggis. I don't do any of these things, espeically the haggis part (I'm vegetarian, WOO!!)

In the suburbs of Boston :3I didn't think a lot of people here would live in Massuchusetts lol.

You?
That's sweet. I live a couple miles out of Boston. ;P

I live in sunny California, ironic, because right now it is raining. I have some relitives (sp? My brain is on shut-down mode because it is Turkey Day break) in Newark, New Jersey, and I think that it has a certian(sp) "dead-body smell" if I may quote Gerard Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back