What stereotype would you be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd, or popular. So, mostly OTHER. My school (thankfully) doesn't have stereotypes that much, but I would call myself geek or nerd as I'm more or less doing the best in Maths, English and Science:D. I'm quite quiet and a "teachers pet" in class, but in recess and in breaks, I'm very fun and playful. So what would you call me? Nothing really.

I wouldn't stereotype myself, but as far as looks and likes go, my favorite store is Pac Sun and I love the ocean and everything in it, my hair is dark blond with light blond highlights, I love to wear converse and DC's and I like rock and hip hop music. I love to wear brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner. (I like my blue eyes to stand out.) I hate dresses and jeans are my favorite. Not really big on hats, but I like to wear them occasionally. So I guess you could figure something out from those things, :furawatchi:

Regards,

RC

How would I define myself? Pfft - Esther. I am my own definition. There isn't really any other way to put it.

LOL! You actually made it on my list as one of the few people who actually made me LOL, instead of just putting it there for emphasis. I congratulate you my friend, :furawatchi: .

I'm a tom-boy. Plus the one who makes people laugh, with a touch of girly..

I don't go for all this stereotype nonsense. Be what you want to be. I don't fit into any streotype, because I can be any of those. I have many piercings and tattoos, so any one of those would fit me.

Reconsidered, I'd probably be scene/prep.

But mostly scene. :]

It's wierd. I dress pretty scene, but I don't hang out with any scene kids. 99% of my friends are bandies even though I'm not, rofl.

Tomboy/Skater.

Skater: I get all the boys, and pretty much other things. Too stupid to use my brain now. It's the weekend. :wub:

Tomboy: I burp, I fart, I'm mannerless, I care less about "pretty" clothing, I hate the color pink, I have a boy sweater I wear all the time, I'm the EXACT opposit of a girly-girl, I hate jewellery, I hate makeup, and I especially HATE "pretty" things. Ugh. Sometimes I think I meant to be a boy.

And other things, so I'm pretty much my own catagory. They should call it the "Kay" catagory. Cross between:

Tomboy, Skater, Animal Lover, Bookworm, geek, Horror-movie fanatic, Anti-twilight squad, ect.....

B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back