What strange thing are you known for at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm known as the girl with all the bracelets, because I wear so many.

I'm known for being colourful, although I don't always wear heaps of colours, I just dress however I feel like.

People also know me for my ear piercings.

I definitely stand out at school.

Well my friend told me im some girl who choked on a candy, ran to the washroom and came back and asked for another one.

I just wanted to go for a walk. Lol

'Clumsy kid who slipped on the artificial grass during PE'

'The kid with the bracelets / sharpies'

'The tall Year 8 kid'

I've got my reputation going haha.

People know me for how straight I walk and sit for some reason. :huh: I love that though.

RIHANNA LUVR. <-- That's totally true.

White boy.

I don't get that one. I'm not even white, but the way I act I guess.. I don't really like sitting with people who smell and am not afraid to tell you that you stink like doo doo :lol: . They are like that's so rude... but it's the truth man..

Teh truth hurts ;)

Oh, another one:

"Sharona's sister"

Not from kids at my school, but at the primary school, if they know Sharona, but not me, they'll say "Are you Sharona's sister?" xDD

Um. Short.

And most people think I'm overly quiet?

But it's cool since everyone treats me nicely even those people who are usually mean ;D

Oh yeah, apparently I act like a princess. Manners and whatever.

Um. Short. And most people think I'm overly quiet?

But it's cool since everyone treats me nicely even those people who are usually mean ;D

Oh yeah, apparently I act like a princess. Manners and whatever.
This is kind of creepy, but we have like, the EXACT same reputation. lol

Oh also the person who puts stuff in his sneakers.

If I don't have pockets I put stuff in my shoes(even if I do have pockets, I do it anyways) It's fun, lol.

I now hate Rihanna so everyone will find out tomorrow. :eek:

The college graduate who plays with Tamagotchis. Haha, not really. Only a few select, very close friends know about my Tamagotchi obsession. Besides, my university is a HUGE school (well over 20,000 undergraduates) so it's not like everybody knows everyone there. In elementary school up through high school, I was kind of known as a smarty pants though. :)

To put it short... Toy Girl. I'm not in school anymore but that fits pretty well still. I always had a toy with me (A digital pet)

The Ginger

The Small/Short one

The one who wears shortish shorts or skinny jeans everyday

The one who wears hoodies and t-shirt all the time

The band geek

The loud one

Uhh thats pretty much it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back