What Tama should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 2 are eather P1's or P2's. They are the first version of tamas. They are simple and easy to use.

The third one is a tamagotchi angel. It is much like the P1/P2 with new characters and a few new features.

I myself like the first one!

I say the Angelgotchi.

It's a very cute Tamagotchi version. :)

Or if you want one of the more classic Tamagotchis the P1, and P2 are the ones for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're wanting to add more value and spice to your collection, go for the Angel. If you want a simple, fun to play everyday Tamagotchi, go for the American P1. And for the Japanese one, that's entirely up to you. xD

If you're wanting to add more value and spice to your collection, go for the Angel. If you want a simple, fun to play everyday Tamagotchi, go for the American P1. And for the Japanese one, that's entirely up to you. xD
I just want the Angel for spice, and something a little different. Im thinking about getting the p1 or a p2 sometime in a month or two P:

I just want the Angel for spice, and something a little different. Im thinking about getting the p1 or a p2 sometime in a month or two P:
Angels are actually really fun to play, too. The first time I ran my Angel, I got the twin angels, Futagotenshi.

Angels are actually really fun to play, too. The first time I ran my Angel, I got the twin angels, Futagotenshi.
Oh wow :lol: Thats cool! Since its in japanese is the english one like it? Since I might have to look up a few things @.@

Oh wow :lol: Thats cool! Since its in japanese is the english one like it? Since I might have to look up a few things @.@
I never had a Japanese Angel, but I would assume the only difference is the language. I know the toilet icon on the Japanese one is a butt with wings instead of a toilet paper roll. xD

I never had a Japanese Angel, but I would assume the only difference is the language. I know the toilet icon on the Japanese one is a butt with wings instead of a toilet paper roll. xD
LOL!!! xD Well im sure it shouldnt be to different from a tama right?

LOL!!! xD Well im sure it shouldnt be to different from a tama right?
I don't think so. ;)

If you have any concerns about it, have a look here.

I think this might help you with it a bit. :lol: That site is really good for researching and learning about the old school vintage Tamagotchis.

The only difference between them is the language, and the winged butt, like *mimitchi* said. xD

Hopefully you'll have lots of fun with your Angelgotchi. And keep us updated on your log!

The only difference between them is the language, and the winged butt, like *mimitchi* said. xD
Hopefully you'll have lots of fun with your Angelgotchi. And keep us updated on your log!
Dont worry I will! Im so excited <33

I hope you enjoy your new angelotchi!

Here you can find all sorts of info on the angelotchi

Here you can find a page with detailed instructions on how to get each character.

Also, if you have any questions involving the angelotchi, PM me. I'd be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back