What tamagotchi ancestors do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which tamagotchi ancestors do you have? Vote for the ones you have.

• Angelgotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devilgotchi

• Mothra

• Genjintch (caveman)

• Morino (Forestgotchi)

• Ocean

• Musutchi/Osutchi

• Santagotchi

• Arukotch

• Tamaotch

• Yasashii

• P1

• P2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To tamatama<o>(or whatever)

[SIZE=14pt]Well ha ha. Guess what I have let's see :D 27 anncestors Beat that. Well I am a bit of a bragger too but I once got a matchmaker! I've all written down the names of all the tamas I had. What generation are you on? I'm on 13. My tama ancestors is Androtchi too. Cool. Ain't it. People said it's very rare. :gozarutchi: [/SIZE]

Berrythci Girl

p.s i once got UFO Thing Mathing.

pp.s Can we be friends?We are both braggers. :blink:

I have lots of P1 and P2 Tamas, I can't remember the actual count, it's in my Tamagotchi Census thread. Aside from that, I have two Tamagotchi Angels, a Tamagotchi Ocean, a Japanese P2, a Mori No Tamagotch and two Digimon. I consider them Tamagotchi ancestors because they were made by Bandai during the '98 Tamagotchi craze. I feel like I'm leaving something out, but considering the fact that it's 2:00 a.m., that's hardly surprising.

would anyone giva me an ancestor for free ? plz ive never had anything older than V2 i would trade anything i have

**************************************** sorry duble post

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Santaclautchi! :wacko: I got it for XMas 2 years ago, but it's sorta on the fritz now... :huh: It's been resetting itself lately. I went inside to the circuitry, and I found a LOT of dust inside. Hopefully it'll be okay now. But one of the screws is messed up, like you know how there's a little "x"? Well mines just a big "o". There's nothing for the screwdriver to hold on to!! :p I don't think I'll be able to replace the batteries if it dies or anything now... But I've been looking into getting an Angelgotchi, Forestgotchi, Oceangotchi, etc.

Let's see. . . Despite what my siggy says at the moment I have 9 P1's/P2's. I think two of them are P1's and the rest are P2's. I have two Tamagotchi Angels. I also have two of the old matey ones. I can't remember the names for them right now. The osuuchi and mesuchi or something like that. My mind is failing me at the moment.

I have two P1's, one is light blue with pink trim and yellow buttons, and the other hasn't arrived yet so I don't know what color it is.

I also used to have a white and pink P2. I have no clue what happened to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back