What tamagotchi character is yours at the moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan11069

Reaction score
I have a young mimitchi right now, and it's a day old. :mimitchi:

It's a v4 too.

You can comment here and be as detailed as you like! :D

On my Music Stars, I have a Togetchi, Makiko(first one in my life! :furawatchi: ), and Memetchi.

On my V5 Celebrity/V5.5, I have a Kikitchi, Ichigotchi, and a Mamekatchi.

On my V5s, I have a Violetchi, a Yonepatchi(two), a Furikochi(two), and a Nemutchi.

On my V4.5, I have a Ura Young Memetchi.

And on my V4, I have a Young Androtchi and a Young Dorotchi.

On my 2 music stars they are 2 kikitchi's. They are brothers from my mametchi and mimitchi. :unsure: :ph34r:

One of the kikitchi brothers turned into a kuromametchi right now :lol:

Whoa. Everyone apart from Saturn likes Kuromametchi's on this thread :) I have ugly tamas

Whoa. Everyone apart from Saturn likes Kuromametchi's on this thread :D I have ugly tamas
I made this new acc (I'm saturn and kuro mame) and I do too love kuromametchi lol. I'm waiting for him to turn 5 years old (4 atm) so I can change the time on both tama twins and make the band manager come :wacko:

Hey, Im looking after a v3 (silver) and he is currently (which im not particularly happy with...) the character with the glasses, ponytail type thing and huge lips....my least favourite character. If anyone knows the name of it could you please PM me.

But I currently have Lindon (my silver v3) in a Hohotchi costume which is cool =]

I have a Ringotchi thats about to die on my Music star. Whenever I get a Ringotchi they always grow into Sebiretchi. :D I want them to grow into Makiko!

My V6 music star married about 2 weeks ago, but I had kept it paused. The one that I raised was named Esme (As in Twilight) and she was a masketchi. Then I used the matchmaker and got married to a Kutchipatchi. They had a baby girl whom I will name Alice. The parents should leave tonight.

I'm running a v3 right now.

Girl, 2G, blah blah blah. 2 yrs

Hinotamatchi :( I think thats what its called anyway. The little firey head dude :eek:

Shes quite the cutie :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back