WHAT TAMAGOTCHI DO U HAVE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I have a P1, a V2, 2 V3s and a V4. Right now I'm only taking care of my V2 and it's my favorite.

I have a V1, 3 V3s, a V4 and a v4.5. But they're all outta battery.

i luv V1! gotta luv that simplicity! but i lyk the other versions too!

I have a v1, an inactive v3, a broken v3 and a v4. No hard choices here, the v1 is my favourite. (I dislike the v3s and the v4.)

1 p1

1 p2

1 V1

4 V2

7 V3

1 V4

1 V4.5

i have i ton of other virtual pets too, my fave has to be the V2 cause its games are quick and fun, it has most of my fave caricatures, its not overly needy, it dose some cute things and i don't have to worry about training it so i don't get an ugly tama it depends on care. simple and awesome, i have my v4.5 running right now and a v2 i had a v4 running but i hate the games on it and i always get the same caricatures, no fun! some how i always go back to the v2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.

I have 2 V2s, but one broke :hitodetchi: , 1 V3 and 1 V4. I like both the v2 and the v4. V3s are the worst as the characters are not so good.

Right now I only have my new v4 running.

I have five tamagotchis:3 v3's,and 2 v4's.The v3's are all out of batteries though.I think I like v4's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back