What tamagotchi from the list do you like most!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Mostly Im doing this poll to see what tamagotchi to start up since

I cant wait till Halloween to start up my Tama-Go.

Sooo like whatever one you choose and the one that gets the most picked

I will start up.

Out of all the Connection series, I'd have to say that the V4.5 is my favorite. I like how your Tamagotchi can go to school and get jobs, and I love all the games on it, whereas I find some of the games on the V4 to be a little tedious. Music Star is a close second favorite, though.

I prefer the V4.5. Out of all the Tamagotchis I have, the V4.5 has easy buttons to push, so that's more useful when I play games and stuff. :(

I was thinking about starting up my v4.5 actually xD But the stupid reset button fell out ;~; So to reset it I have to take out the battery and put it back in xD

^sad :)

v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmygodineedtostartmineupandtakethebatteryoutofmymusicstar

I think that out of these, I'd pick the V1. I'm a simple gal, so all the jobs, school, points, etc. seems a bit much. It's the closest you can get to the vintage ones while still having the fun of connection. Not saying I don't like all the other ones for their relative complexity though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back