What the heck just happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your boom box blown up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up B)   B)   :eek: !Can any1 tell me wats goin on B) ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else!
Yes, that has happened to me. I am sorry to say that your BoomBox is gone. The CD makes it blow up and it goes back to TamaTown or where ever it was-not going to be in your inventory. The CD is evil and should not be bought. Some people say that it is luck, but I think it happens when ever you put the CD in. If you want to listen to music again just buy a new BoomBox, but throw away any CDs you still have.

:angry: How do I throw away my ______ ? :p

To throw away a item go to the book icon. Then click on down to PRESENT. Find the item/food you want to get rid of and press B. It will say WRAP?, if it says WRAP? click the A button. It should now say TRASH?. Click the B button to throw it away.

NOTE: There is no way to get an item back once you have thrown it away. The only way is to buy it or get the password. I do not reccomend throwing away your "!!" item!

I believe that the reason that your boom box blew up is because you must have bought a *record*, not a CD, In order to play a record on your tama, you must have the record player. The CD you bought must have had a little like *sparkle* or *dust* on it correct? if not i do not know what the problem with your boom box is.

Well if u put the disk in the boombox, the evil disk will speed up the boombox and ur tamagotchi will be like what the heck? and then after about 3 times of playing then the boombox BLOWS UP!! :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :wacko: ;) :kuribotchi: i didn't get another boombox for a while but then i just bought 1 lol

All i can say is, Relax. Its noral. It happens 2 me and my frienz tama. If u don't wan it 2 happen again, don't buy the CD anymore. Its normal. Just relax, stay com, act like it didn't happen and say" Oh well. I can buy and other BoomBox...". Its not origalal. Its normel. Just act like nothing just happened 2 u, ur tama, or ur BoomBox. Chill.

is this version 2 or 3?
It is only for version 3. Yes, Your Boom Box will blow Up, but only when you put the disc in.Sometimes, Maybe the first time, a long song will play. But most of the times, your boom box will blow up. Version1,2 or the 1997 version dont have the boom box, or some of the other items. Version 1 and the 1997 version dont even have a shop.But for version3, the boom box is availible. If the boom box doesnt appear in your shop, you can always go to www.tamatown.com and go to the mall, and then go to th Tama Beat. I really hoped this helped!!!! ;) :D :) :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :blink: :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up :( :( :( !Can any1 tell me wats goin on :( ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else![/SIZE]
tha has happened 2 me !!!!! i'm irish 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad luck?!?!?! LOL... 3 times bought 3 times blow up!!!

PROBABLY a answer!!!!

I think it is because of the tama age. Young tama doesn't know to use correctly the boom box! (toddler and teens?...)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT!

In the FRENCH Tamatown the boom box is called "Radio Cassette".

So, the word "Cassette" means that it is not for CD's....

I don't try but can you test the CD when you have a walkman and not a boombox. Maybe...

Finally i think that just some tama can use the cd with boombox... good character for music???

You'll notice that if your tamagotchi listens to it without it breaking it looks mad! It obviously dosen't like the music! Thats why if I get a CD I trash it or wrap it, because if you use the CD once and it dosen't blow up, on mine, if you press the boom box again, the CD automatically goes into the boom box, and it breaks. So, my advice to you is don't buy a CD. If you get one from a Geinie ( spelling???!?) or a fishing pole or something, either put it in the trash or wrap it so it dosen't automatically go into your boom box and break it!

You'll notice that if your tamagotchi listens to it without it breaking it looks mad! It obviously dosen't like the music! Thats why if I get a CD I trash it or wrap it, because if you use the CD once and it dosen't blow up, on mine, if you press the boom box again, the CD automatically goes into the boom box, and it breaks. So, my advice to you is don't buy a CD. If you get one from a Geinie ( spelling???!?) or a fishing pole or something, either put it in the trash or wrap it so it dosen't automatically go into your boom box and break it!
but boombox doesn't function without cd.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:

If you use a music disk for too long 'KA-BOOOM'!!!!!!!!!! P.S. nice pun lingling

I don't know what your talking about can someone explain what this topic is about and can someone explain what's going on too?

Alright..now I'm a little confused..

I was just about to buy a boombox and CD, but now after looking at all the posts..I've decided not to.

But how about if I still want to listen to music?

Do gramaphones, tape recorders, and whatever else players work without breaking?

Can CD's be put into other things except boomboxes?

And can boomboxes function without a CD?

which is basically saying:

Can boomboxes function at all?? (without breaking and flushing all the points down the toilet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back