WHAT THE HECK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ploosh

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is just staying in the middle of the screen and he looks like he's really happy? He just wont ove! What is this? Is it some kind of glitch or something? :D

Do any of the buttons work? If not your Tamagotchi is probably frozen. In this case, press the reset button at the back using something long and pointed, like a pencil, then when the egg appears press the B button and select "Download."

If the buttons do work, you should check your Tamagotchi's status in case it does need something.

But that's not the problem! It's just standing in the middle of the screen looking reaaaaalllll happy! It's not doing anything and the bottons are fine. Plus it is totally happy! Once I go to school it stops but the next day it does the same thing again! :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

But that's not the problem! It's just standing in the middle of the screen looking reaaaaalllll happy! It's not doing anything and the bottons are fine. Plus it is totally happy! Once I go to school it stops but the next day it does the same thing again! :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Because I think it is happy with you. If the buttons work and you can funtion it, the thing should work... Which version is it?

this happened to me before. First, check if the buttons are still working. Then Try resetting or downloading. If this doesnt work maybe you should replace the battery :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back