What the Heck?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Whenever i go to change my signature, I get so mad! You are supposed to have under 500 characters, right? Once, I have 499 characters, it said too much, 495, too much. What is with that? It isn't over 500! Plus, it ruins my signtaure! I had to delete a lot of stuff just to add somebody to "BFFs on Tama Talk!" Can somebody please explain what is going on?

~Tama_Mama27

I dunno, I know about this too. It has been going on for a while. I know it doesn't make sense, but maybe Admin does something to help the banwidth or something. Once I had 443 characters and it said it was too long. I think I had 493 once and it worked. Now I have 470 something and it works.

Yeah, I am confuzed also........

-tw

Whenever i go to change my signature, I get so mad! You are supposed to have under 500 characters, right? Once, I have 499 characters, it said too much, 495, too much. What is with that? It isn't over 500! Plus, it ruins my signtaure! I had to delete a lot of stuff just to add somebody to "BFFs on Tama Talk!" Can somebody please explain what is going on?
~Tama_Mama27
Of coarse that bugs everyone. . Well, at least nobody's signiture will be too long! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's happened to me before. I hate it. But at least peoples sigs won't take over TamaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back