what the heck...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie100

Reaction score
it just evolved while i was in shower. it looks like it is wearing a black hat with glasses and i t looks like it has a suit on not covering the arms and legs. what kind is it, and is it good or bad? :)

Here is a Tamagotchi V3 Chart, Click Here

If you want to find it without the link it is located at the right bar (<) Click: 'Tamagotchi Connection v3 Character Chart' You will find out the stage your tamagothci is at, including the name and there is a pixelized/coloured picture too. :)

-KG-

it just evolved while i was in shower. it looks like it is wearing a black hat with glasses and i t looks like it has a suit on not covering the arms and legs. what kind is it, and is it good or bad? :)
Is your Tamagotchi on this chart:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249? What stage is it? If it's an adult, then you might have a Masktchi. It is an avarage character to have, not the best and not the worst. :)

If it isn't the character, than can you please answer my question for further help? :angry:

//Tama-Love

Maybe you had a gozarutchi. He/She looks like a ninja.

=xberrydazex=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back