What the.... Must read NOW READ Is it a glitch? V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi ME

Reaction score
[SIZE=16pt]This is about a v5[/SIZE]

Okay... it was 11:15 PM and My Sunnitchi was just ready to use the dating show. When the matchmaker came and brought me a Violetchi, I clicked the Marry button. And so, it did... then I had two Mimifuwatchis, and one Futaatchi. 2 boys, one girl. Then when I checked what the mother looked like and the name, it was a Mamametchi (What a Chantotchi evolves), and it said Mamametchi. I was wondering why... Then at 12:15 AM Midnight, I came to check my tamas. They evolved hurray! But for some reason, the gender just switched into 2 girls and one boy! Weird..... is it a glitch?

This has also happened to my cousin's V5!

Please reply and help thanx! :mellow:

Okay... it was 11:15 PM and My Sunnitchi was just ready to use the dating show.
Isn't your Tamagotchi asleep by then? :mellow:

And lastly, the gender isn't normal. We haven't heard of this glitch before so it would be interesting. Thanks. :blink:

By the way,

Then at 12:15 AM Midnight, I came to check my tamas. They evolved hurray! But for some reason, the gender just switched into 2 girls and one boy! Weird..... is it a glitch?
That would be another glitch that your Tamagotchis would be awake at midnight.

Isn't your Tamagotchi asleep by then? :blink:
And lastly, the gender isn't normal. We haven't heard of this glitch before so it would be interesting. Thanks. ;)

By the way,

That would be another glitch that your Tamagotchis would be awake at midnight.
:mellow: Well i don't thinks so. Once babies hatch, they don't sleep 'till they evolve.

:mellow: Well i don't thinks so. Once babies hatch, they don't sleep 'till they evolve.
Right, apoligies. The gender-change is a glitch which hasn't been brought up though. Hope you can deal with it alright. If you have more glitches, you may ask here. :blink:

Okay... it was 11:15 PM and My Sunnitchi was just ready to use the dating show. When the matchmaker came and brought me a Violetchi, I clicked the Marry button. And so, it did... then I had two Mimifuwatchis, and one Futaatchi. 2 boys, one girl. Then when I checked what the mother looked like and the name, it was a Mamametchi (What a Chantotchi evolves), and it said Mamametchi. I was wondering why... Then at 12:15 AM Midnight, I came to check my tamas. They evolved hurray! But for some reason, the gender just switched into 2 girls and one boy! Weird..... is it a glitch?

Please reply and help thanx! :huh:
The reason the name change is that the violetchi turned into a mother (I think I dont have a v5!) :huh: :( :rolleyes:

Please reply and help thanx! :huh:
that happened to me to. it is a glitch. sory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back