What the turd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that you're lying about your age.

Honestly, who the heckaliage says 'What the turd'?

*Curse changed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Most sites only allow 13 + members.

If you said you were any age (insert any age lower then 13" chances are you get banned.

If you lie, you can still get banned if they have your IP logged.

Blame COPPA for it.

By the way, it's probably because you put that you were 12 into your facts box, then changed it later on your dA account.

My friend is 13, and got banned >.> Just 4 days ago! She was 13, and joined before she turned 13. Forgot to change her age and got banned. I got banned on DA for underageness atleast 3 times. Im back on though.

Make a new account, and please don't put a lower age

My friend is 13, and got banned >.> Just 4 days ago! She was 13, and joined before she turned 13. Forgot to change her age and got banned. I got banned on DA for underageness atleast 3 times. Im back on though.
Make a new account, and please don't put a lower age
Once you are 13, you are scott free from getting banned. Unless you do something "bad" there.

So, problem solved and case closed, right?

Once you are 13, you are scott free from getting banned. Unless you do something "bad" there.
So, problem solved and case closed, right?
Pretty much. My friend got some turd of a admin banning her. She forgot to change her age from 12, and got banned. Simple, you say your underaged and get banned.

Your 14?

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I don't understand why you were banned when you are 14, because COPPA has a 13+ rule.

NahI put 14 in my facts

I put 12 on my old one
If you had an old DA account with info about being 12yrs and it was spotted, then - as several members have explained - you would automatically be banned because the site is for 13+yrs

It's irritating for many young artists - but it's a rule :furawatchi:

Follow the rules and you are fine, break the rules and try to cheat on DA and you are banned.

yeah, but there was this one girl on the site, she said she was 10yrs old, and she's still on!

I guess you were just unlucky. That kinda stinks. If you go over to a friend's house maybe they'll let you make another account on their computer. dA doesn't allow IP addresses that have a history of banned accounts to rejoin.

^ aha! What the turd. Thats hilariouuusss.

Unless you entered your b-day, they wouldn't know how old you were if you said 14.

I hate COPPA. Its soooo annoying >.<"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back