what the Violetchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
well ,I was trying to connect my 2 v4s but my Violetchi said sorry!!list full ,when i had 15 friends.some times if you delete some foods ,you can connect again ,so i did, but it came up with aball next time in the place of muffin & cheese cake.whew.they were still in Snacks.I deleted the balls,but it said empty when i had 2 foods left!!i ate the foods ,but when i looked in Meals,there was only scone.then i downloaded and in my foods,there were 32 balls with a CD3 @ the end.I looked in meals ,and normal then balls galore!i scrolled through as many as I could ,and the end number changed into letters!@ last i got 2 L and there was the CD!!I deleted it@!Ihave wrapped the Cd again scrolling through the menu ,and a present and what appears t2 be a barcode ,appears under the cd. the screen freezes then goes blank.I download, and while pressing the button ,2 lines comes through the screen,above the egg.Now all my snacks are gone,and I have gotten stuck on 1L and eaten a CD.there is all sorts of interesting things in my foods such as a half eaten pear and bowl of cereal?EEEWWW!!Report immediatley!Binary ,I need your help on this one!!!

I suppose you could try resetting and downloading your Tamagotchi or just ignoring the balls. Or you could try eating or trashing them. Maybe even trying to send them away.

I have never gotten the ball glitch on my v3 or my v4 so I'm not really much help, but do try all you can. I wish you all the best.

Probably you had 30 or more items.Were you selecting present on the connect menu?If you had 30 or more items,it would say that.

What the problem could be is that becouse your items

are full and your other tama had a something in a parcel that was an item

it could have whent into your food insted. I got a hat in my food lased week.

LA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this glitch not too long ago. I think it was connected to buying something. I trashed all the balls and then everything went back to normal. Until i bought another beef bowl (that was the last thing i bought) and all the balls came back! it took forever to delete them the first time so i said forget it and just reset the thing. i didn't try downloading, but you can. Also, the balls are edible when in the food categories.

Good luck, whatever yu decide to do.

Wow, that's JUST like what happened to me!

except I ate a scone. My tama turned into a mimitchi with twins! :D

it was cool but then my mimitchi just left with the twins after 1 minute :) . It's odd :eek:

:eek: :p noone talk about my message :blink: :D !

well ,I was trying to connect my 2 v4s but my Violetchi said sorry!!list full ,when i had 15 friends.some times if you delete some foods ,you can connect again ,so i did, but it came up with aball next time in the place of muffin & cheese cake.whew.they were still in Snacks.I deleted the balls,but it said empty when i had 2 foods left!!i ate the foods ,but when i looked in Meals,there was only scone.then i downloaded and in my foods,there were 32 balls with a CD3 @ the end.I looked in meals ,and normal then balls galore!i scrolled through as many as I could ,and the end number changed into letters!@ last i got 2 L and there was the CD!!I deleted it@!Ihave wrapped the Cd again scrolling through the menu ,and a present and what appears t2 be a barcode ,appears under the cd. the screen freezes then goes blank.I download, and while pressing the button ,2 lines comes through the screen,above the egg.Now all my snacks are gone,and I have gotten stuck on 1L and eaten a CD.there is all sorts of interesting things in my foods such as a half eaten pear and bowl of cereal?EEEWWW!!Report immediatley!Binary ,I need your help on this one!!!
[SIZE=21pt]WHAT?[/SIZE]

I did not understand any of that

I also had a super bad glitch, but on my V3. I had balls everywhere! I could only get rid of them by eating them and that does always work cause one day, the balls just came back. In the end, i had to eat them away. Im fine now but.....i hate balls now!

Milliaswan

i have the ball glitch on my v4, and eatings some items gives you like 100s of skill points. :wub: but they glitch your friends/username.

you have the ball glitch i wouldn't worry to much cause i have it to so i know how you feel i have had the ball glitch for ages!!!!! :) ;) :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT?[/SIZE]

I did not understand any of that
Want me to translate? (Note that I refer to Kuchipatchi Love as "they" or "their" or "them" because I don't know if Kuchipatchi Love is a boy or a girl)

Kuchipatchi Love was trying to connect their two v4s, but one showed the message, "Sorry!! List Full". The Tamagotchi that showed "Sorry!! List Full" had 15 friends. So Kuchipatchi Love tried to delete some foods, but a ball appeared in the place of Muffin and Cheese Cake. They were still in Snacks. Kuchipatchi Love deleted the balls and soon when they were supposed to have two foods left, "EMPTY" appeared on the screen! They ate the foods. Soon, when Kuchipatchi Love chose "Meals" in the food menu, only a scone appeared.

Kuchipatchi Love then reset and downloaded and in their items list there were 32 balls and a CD3. The meals section looked normal, but soon they saw a lot of balls! They frantically scolled through all of the balls, and soon instead of seeing numbers at the top of the screen, letters appeared!

Kuchipatchi Love wrapped the CD and now, what appears to be a barcode, appears under the CD. The Tamagotchi screen froze and then went blank. They downloaded, and two lines appeared above the egg. Now all of the snacks are gone.

There are now interesting things in Kuchipatchi Love's foods, such as a bowl of cereal and a half-eaten pear!

I have never experianced the ball glitch myself but my friend has. she had the exact same as you. i think you should just get a new tamagotchi if your mom will let you. yours seems very much ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back