What the.....!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...okay.. I tend not to really care or follow up with celebrity news. >__> Why bother? It's just a whole mess of stupid.

I don't think that's fair, either. What about the next lady who didn't get released only because her family isn't filthy rich? Because that's the only reason that Paris is a celebrity. But she is also very notorious.

WTF? Why does she get out of jail. She did the crime, she should do the time!

Like, gawd ppls 45 days is not the same as one week. Just stay in the slammer Hilton and get over it!

SHE SHOULDN'T OF DID A CRIME THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO JAIL WHY WOULD SHE DRIVE UNDER A SUSPENED LISENCE IT IS JUST STUPID VERY VERY VERY STUPID GET A LIFE PARIS HILTON

I don't find it fair. Just because she is a Effin celebrity! Say I did the same thing, I go to jail, Be good, but I DON'T get released early

Just because she is "Pretty" and a Celeb. makes it automatically fair!?

One of the reasons I don't stay at Hilton Hotels'

...okay.. I tend not to really care or follow up with celebrity news. >__> Why bother? It's just a whole mess of stupid.
Heh, I like how you put that. xD

Yeah, she did. She looks a lot different, too! I wonder why they let her out, though..

tamasweet2

Paris Hilton came out of jail today.She's like anyone else.It really isn't fair
Paris Hilton sucks. I HATE HER!!! She only served less than half of her time because she's a big spoiled peice of *removed* (sorry)! She probably just whined the whole time and begged to get out. God I hate her so much.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Hilton sucks. I HATE HER!!! She only served less than half of her time because she's a big spoiled peice of *removed* (sorry)! She probably just whined the whole time and begged to get out. God I hate her so much.
C~M
That's really sad- you don't even know her.

What a pathetic generalization.

[if you really are 'sorry' don't even right it, with or without the *s.]

*Edited for making a false assumption.*

Paris Hilton is a good person, too. You still have to realize that. She doesn't do all bad all the time. Yes, she's rich, but that doesn't make it all right to insult her constantly... All you know about her is what everyone else has told you.

Press says she got out with a fine. She was sentenced 45 days, and got out after 3 weeks on "Good Behaviour". So she did about half her time, atleast. :)

I know she was supposed to have two more days why would they let her out early? Just because she was losing weight? I don't think two extra days would have done anything to her... And C~M I think tama/pants is right I mean I have nothing against her I'm just curious why they would let her out early so don't be like that about it. And personally I think she is a brat too just living off her dads money but I'm not going to rub it in like some people... -.- -___-

~♥Candy♥~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back