what the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain that more clearly? I don't understand... ;)

Yep - the V3s can have babies with the V4s - in fact all the IR Versions (V1-V4) can connect with each other and if you connect two adults of the opposite gender so that they become partners, you will get a new generation to raise :D

It's alright! Different versions can marry provided the conditions are alright. For example, I mate my v1 and v4 alllllllllllllll the time.

:furawatchi: Do you know what I dont get? it is the fact that now i have two tamas.. but i can only feed one of them! I can only play with one of them! what will happen to the other one?

B) Do you know what I dont get? it is the fact that now i have two tamas.. but i can only feed one of them! I can only play with one of them! what will happen to the other one?
B) :D ;) :blink: :ph34r: :D :p :huh: B) beacuse the adult one had a baby, and i want to get rid of the baby and still keep the adult...*** :huh: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

you can't get rid of the baby. The adult leaves and leaves the baby.

Im sorry, Tamapal* but your adult leavs teh baby! But dont worry! You will have a new generation to rasie! How fun!

PM me when it leavs!

Shed a tear

:D Do you know what I dont get? it is the fact that now i have two tamas.. but i can only feed one of them! I can only play with one of them! what will happen to the other one?
You see, the adult Tamagotchi feeds the baby, looks after it etc. Eventually the adult will return to Tamagotchi Planet and leave you with the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back