What the?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
While I was connecting my 2 V5s a while, I checked their friend levels, and on my Cotton Candy V5, I checked my other V5s level with it, and ht efamily name was in Japanese or something or in scribbles. It had 1 friendship smilie, and when I checked again, it had 3 smilies, and the famiy name was Cooki, which the family name on the Cookie Dough V5 was. Can someone tell me what happened?

it might have just been a glitch, like the name glitch? people have been saying that sometimes the writing goes to japanese, which i think sounds a little far fetched.

on my friends list, it doesnt even have the name of the tamagotchi, it just has little pictures of the actual tama... isn't that how it is supposed to look? :)

maybe to you it seem a little far fetched, but I made a topic about my tama turning Japanese. It is in "What Happened To My Tamagotchi!?!"

That happened to my V1 a while ago when I had debugged and done a lot of other stuff to it too.

It's an American version V5, not the Familitchi ones. It looked Japanese or something in scribbled white pixels.

if it happens again, could you get a picture?

it sounds interesting... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back