What the?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkrocks1

Reaction score
how da hek do u get a special adult person thingy, like the ponytail girl tama :pochitchi: :p :chohimetchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko:

The ponytail girl Tamagotchi is called Ponitchi/Ponytchi. She isn't a special character. Basically, to get her, you need an Ichigotchi or a Yangu Memetchi on a v4. Then you must raise its Intelligence points so that it's higher than its Style or Kindness points.

What version is this?

If you mean the special adults, these can be obtained by getting a certain adult (Kuchipatchi, Memetchi or Mametchi) then increasing their skill points to about 360 in the selected group.

Kuchipatchi- Art/Social

Mametchi- Smart

Memetchi- Fashion

Just get at least 360 skill points depending on what character you have, and have about 400 skill points in total.

You must get these skill points BEFORE the Matchmaker appears, afterwards you cannot get the special characters.

Also this should be in the 'Help For New Tamagotchi Owners' section.

Cya! :eek:

i think you mean the music star specil girl tama well i dont know but i know that you proboly need like 999 in music star it is easy to get that but you probly have to have mametchi kuctchipatchi and put them in the 999 and the smae isfor memetchi and furawatchi but i dont really know just try it if it works bam topic closed

I guess she means Makiko, Tensatchi and Nonbiritchi.

Well, to get Makiko you must have a Memetchi :p or Young Memetchi, and it's Art skill points shall be at least 350, the most.(Overall skill points 450)

To get Tensatchi, you must have a Mametchi :p or Young Mametchi and raise it's Intelligence skill points to be the most. (350, 450 overall.)

For Nonbiritchi, you need to get a Kuchipatchi :eek: or Young Kuchipatchi, it's social skill points the most(350, 450 skill points overall.)

Hope I helped~ :lol:

how do u get a special adult person thingy, like the ponytail girl tama :pochitchi:   :lol:   :p   :mametchi:   :p   :eek:   :hitodetchi:   :furawatchi:   :ph34r:   :blink:   :wacko:
You need to be specific on what version you're talking about. if your talking about music star, v5, v4.5, v4, and so on. Because we have no idea what version you're referring too. So, please be specific so we can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back