What the?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_star_road

Reaction score
My v5 was left alone for a day becaues i dindt put it to sleep befor i left to school. When i came hime, i couldnt do anythin but look at what they were, but i didnt remmeber the name. All i could see was a UFO floting. Then new eggs came up... what do i do??

My v5 was left alone for a day becaues i dindt put it to sleep befor i left to school. When i came hime, i couldnt do anythin but look at what they were, but i didnt remmeber the name. All i could see was a UFO floting. Then new eggs came up... what do i do??
well that just means that your tamagotchi died...maybe you didn't care of it well...the UFO is a sign that your tamagotchi just return to tama planet..just press the A and C button of your tamagotchi at the same time..so you will have a new egg..

Just start raising this new pet with CARE. It will thank you later :D

that could mean you are getting the space family if you have a ufo floating around!!!!

tamagurl656 your wrong.

blue star road's pet go back to tamaplanet cause he/she didnt take care of it.. and she/he didnt get the space characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back