What the...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrefox

Reaction score
I was just trying to connect my two V2s together on Present mode, but my older V2 kept saying "List Full", even though there were only 11 friends on the list. I tried deleting one, then when it didn't work I went into a frenzy and deleted them all. The Games still work though.

I haven't taken the perfect care of it, it's scratched and sandy, and I dropped it a couple times ;) . So it's probably my fault.

But, is it fixable? Should I try doing surgery? Or should I try Resetting/Downloading? I'm a bit nervous about both of the two, so I need advice.

-BlooRegards,

Fyrefox

Waitaminute! I just tried doing V1 mode connection a few times. It seems I can do Present Mode that way.

Heh, sorry about that. Can this be closed now?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
its because u either have 32 items on items or 24 treats! try using 1 of them that is 1 time use or make it eat a treat

its because u either have 32 items on items or 24 treats! try using 1 of them that is 1 time use or make it eat a treat
Oh, you're right about that. Now I feel stupid XD.

Thanks!

You might have too many items or too many treats! Try eating a treat, or if your tama is an adult, use an item that goes away after you use it. Like the plant, shovel, tools, ect. That happened to me once. On my green Camoflage tamagotchi Ver2, I had SORRY!! LIST FULL!! because I had too many items. The tamagotchi was a :D at the time. Wanna see my adopted Smilies? Look here!

1. Hamai :wacko:

2. Tamai :mimitchi:

3. Punch :ph34r:

4.Kyle :lol:

5. Heli :)

6. Wub :wub:

Hope this helped!

Loti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back