What time did you go to sleep last night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was around two or three in the morning, because that was when my iTouch needed charging. xD

In the holidays, I'm totally fine with staying up any time from twelve to four. But in a school term, I need my sleep, and usually aim for around midnight. =]

My mom keeps telling me that I need to start getting back into a normal school sleep schedule so my internal clock can adjust better. xD

I'm not going to listen. I enjoy staying up late during the summer.

11.42pm is when I turned my computer and lamp off.

I was so insanely tired.. I wanted to do an all nighter, but I failed. D:

2am. I couldn't sleep because I was sick.

I woke at 5am. I'm tired but I can't sleep.

Thank goodness mum got sleeping pills today.

10:30 pm

I went through a stage where i would stay up till at least 2AM every night, but I think that was because I was depressed and stressed all the time.

I'm better now :D I like to be in bed by 11:00 each night. I have something wrong with me (doctors havnt found it yet) so I need proper sleep otherwise I'll be really sore in the morning.

I couldn't get to sleep until about 1-2 am-ish. I've been a bit stressed up lately. :D

Tama :D Phantom

2am. I had to watch horror and thriller movies to get me to sleep. Then I remembered I had sleeping medication.

Go to sleep at 10pm, wake up at 6am thats 8 hours....

11:00 pm. I gotta go to bed earlier if i hope to be alive waking up at 6:10 for school. :wub:

2am, my normal summer sleep time. (My mom said I can't go to bed later than that because school's gonna start soon D;) Before that rule though, staying up until 6am was a common occurrence XD It's gonna be horrible when school starts, going to bed at 10 and waking up at 7 ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back