what time do u take a shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night.

Showers in the morning just feel... weird... and I don't have time for one in the morning anyway.

At night, then change in the morning. I feel too sleepy to take a shower in the morning.xD

Then I'll also have more time to be on the computer in the morning. :]

Morning. When I wake up, my hair's usually dirty, so I can't go a whole day without cleaning myself. xD

Night.

Around 7 or 8ish.

It's a lot easier, because after that I have to brush and blow-dry my hair, 'tan' my legs, clean my teeth, remove my make-up and moisturise.

Random times throughout the day. I always take a shower before bed though.

If I'm planning to go out and woke up in time, I shower before I go out. If I don't have plans, it could be anywhere in the day.

Depending on what I was doing, I'll take more than the usual two.

^ Wow, you must be super clean!

Two or three showers a day??

I would have thought that it was pretty bad for you, especially if the water's hot. Dries out your skin.

But as long as you just use warmish water it'll be fine!

Ah man. This one varies.

Generally on the days I have school, I shower in the late evening, after track practice. Every once in a while I'll shower in the morning though.

On weekends/days I'm off school, I shower before I go out somewhere, or sometime in the afternoon. It all just really depends on how I'm feeling and what I'm up to.

I normally take my showers at night, because I have to wake up super early for school and don't have enough time to take a shower. Besides, I can't stand going to bed feeling dirty.

On school mornings, I'm in the shower by 5:30 am. And on weekends, breaks, or sick days, any time during the day suits me.

^ Wow, you must be super clean!
Two or three showers a day??

I would have thought that it was pretty bad for you, especially if the water's hot. Dries out your skin.

But as long as you just use warmish water it'll be fine!
My water's usually pretty hot XD

Even showering a lot with the water as hot as it is I have baby soft skin, lol.

I used to take around 4-6 showers a day, especially when I was in school. I hate the thought of feeling dirty x.x

I usually take showers at night, even though my mom says it's better during the day xP

In the morning only when it's Sunday. (I have to go to church.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back