What time you will wake up on christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it'll go like this: My siblings will wake up at: 3:00. They will wake me up. I'll throw something at them, then go back to bed. They'll go downstairs. At 4:00 They'll wake up my parents. My parents will unhappily get up and go downstairs. My parents will say no presents till we're all awake. Then, they will trample up the stairs. They will try to wake me up. I will throw something at them. They will continue their attempts in waking me. I will tell them to get the heck out of my face. They will try to wake me until about 7:00, when at least one of them has a bloody gash where I took a chunk out of them with my nails. I will grudgingly get up and fall walk down the stairs. And so, in conclusion, if all goes as it does every year, i'll get up around 7:30.

*Please watch the language though I feel your frustration! :) -TWP*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it'll go like this: My siblings will wake up at: 3:00. They will wake me up. I'll throw something at them, then go back to bed. They'll go downstairs. At 4:00 They'll wake up my parents. My parents will unhappily get up and go downstairs. My parents will say no presents till we're all awake. Then, they will trample up the stairs. They will try to wake me up. I will throw something at them. They will continue their attempts in waking me. I will tell them to get the heck out of my face. They will try to wake me until about 7:00, when at least one of them has a bloody gash where I took a chunk out of them with my nails. I will grudgingly get up and fall walk down the stairs. And so, in conclusion, if all goes as it does every year, i'll get up around 7:30.
With or without a concussion from falling down the stairs? xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get up at 9 xP But I don't think I will, since I'm always sleeping in till noon.

I was woken at about 5:30 this morning by my two little brothers saying "SANTA CAME" >->Now I can't go back to sleep D:
I feel so lucky I don't have younger (or any really) siblings.

I woke up at 11:05. . . About ninety seconds ago.

I woke up on my own at about 7:30 and laid in bed until my mom burst into my room at 8 and demanded that I open presents.

I woke up at around 8.30 in the morning because my brother came and woke me. "LOOK LOOK!! SANTA CAME!!"

-sighs and goes back to sleep-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back