What time you will wake up on christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My house woke up at about 8:30, 9ish.

My mom said it's evident that we're getting older as we wake up later and later. ^_^

Well I never went to bed until...3..or...4 AM. [i dislike going to bed "early"] and my Mom woke me up at 8 am.

Which caused me to be grouchy and irritable. So I had coffee, The Waited for My Brother and Grandma to walk over, because We were all supposed to open presents "Together" I'd rather have waited to open them up later...as in around 1-2 PM which is when I normally wake up. And to top it all off I woke up with a headache. [Pina Colada's are good. But they give me headaches :| ]

I would have went back to bed as SOON as I opened my presents/stocking, But I couldn't seeing as my brother makes more noise than a rhinocerous in an OldFolk's Home.

I woke up at-to be exact 5:50?

Earlier than any one else

I got up at seven like I do every Christmas. My siblings and I just sit around for half an hour talking randomly and trying not to open our presents until mum and dad come in.

I woke up at 9am. :D

But usually on Christmas Day I get up at 7:00-7:30am. Dx

Excitement. ;P

~ Bethiee. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got up at 2AM, on Christmas EVE. I didn't sleep. I opened my stuff at 0:00 AM, Christmas day. And I played my Xbox 360 until 2:45 AM, when my mum made me look at the other stuff.

I stayed up until midnight and opened one of my presents.

Then I went to sleep at like 2 AM.

When I woke up, I didn't open any other presents until like...after 12 PM.

I stayed up watching a movie with my dad until around 2, then went for a bath. By the time I was actually in bed trying to get to sleep it was 3:30. Then my sister and brother came and woke me up at 6:30ish? I was hoping they'd be asleep until 12 '-.-

My mom told me to wait 'till at least 4:30 but I was like "BS!" So I waited untill my parents went to sleep and snuck my presents up to my room and opened them at 11:55. I already knew what all of my presents were...(heck...my mom took me to wal*mart and I picked them all out myself :p ) and I stayed awake untill about 2 or 3 o'clock Opening Stormfront/Secret Wonders booster packs that I got from a Magnezone and Dusknoir promo Blister Pack (I got a Holo Magnezone and a Shiny Dusknoir :p ) and Playing (learning?) My Japanese Coach. The only actuall suprises I got was Victorias Secret perfume/lotion from my aunt ( :p ) +$60, and $40 from my mom. I also got Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (I opened it on Christmas eve) Ipod Purple Nano-Chromatic, and The Sims 2 Bon Voyage, Pets, And university. I spent my 100 bucks on $50 worth of Gaia Cash (GGR wheels made me rich :p ) and The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff, Ikea home stuff, and Apartment life. So now I have all 7 Main expansion packs. (I can't seem to find Holliday stuff on eBay unopened)

whew...that was a lot to type...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back