What time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning for school!!!!! It's soooo awefully aweful. I start school tomorrow, there is noooo way I'm looking forward to it.

What time do you get up?

Cinderpelt♥

I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning for school!!!!! It's soooo awefully aweful. I start school tomorrow, there is noooo way I'm looking forward to it.  

What time do you get up?

Cinderpelt♥
I wake up at 5:25 AM - that gives me 5 more minutes to lay in bed, about 20 min to take a shower, then 1 hr 5 min to get everything else ready... my bus comes at 7 AM.

It's kind of hard for me to go to bed early if I'm waking up early. Over the last few weeks I've been going to sleep at about 10 PM.

Well I'm supposed to get up at 6:00 (I live thirty minutes away from school (I'm a tuition student) takes me about ten minutes to eat, twenty to get ready, and then I'll have thirty minutes to be goofy doofy.) But I always get up at 6:40, and have to rush in the mornings.

Broken~Wings

I get up at 7:30-8:00, and that gives me time to eat, do my hair, etc. School starts at 9:10, and I leave the house at 8:40. I'm loving the late schedule! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Uritchi, you're so lucky! The latest school ever started for me was kindergarten when I didn't have to leave until 8:20 because school started at 8:30. It took 5 minutes to get to school. Now School starts at 8:15 but I have to leave at 7:20 because I take a bus to school now that I live so far away from my school.

Ha! I'm probably going to have to wake up at 5:00 am. Cause my school starts at 7:00 am. Although I probably won't have any problem doing that since I have no problem waking up at 5:30 am.

i get up at like 6:00 and dont lay in bed till the last minuite like some lazy bums. i get up take at 30 min shower get out (6:30), get dressed(6:35), brush my teeth(6:40), blowdry my hair for like 15 min(6:55), straighten my hair if i want it straight that day(7:00) put on my makeup(7:10),get my stuff ready(7:15) watch tv for like 15min, leave at 7:30.

I wake up at 7:00 now. I leave for the bus stop at 8:10 (school starts at 8:45). I used to wake up at 6:00 or 6:30, but then I ended up having a half hour+ to do nothing. And when I do nothing before school, I get very anxious. I used to have butterflies in my stomach all morning (and sometimes throw up because I was so anxious). Now I only have ten minutes at the most to do nothing.

I usually get up at 7:50 - 8:10. Gives me time to take a shower and get dressed. Then I go to school and maybe get some breakfast from a vending machine or the grocery store on the way. School starts at 9. I still have trouble getting up at 8, though. Can't imagine ~6:30. x__x

I really should get up at 7:30 but that's too hard 'cos I go to bed at about 11pm. I can't fall asleep any earlier than that :huh: . When my alarm goes off at 7:30 I just switch it off thinking '5 more minutes sleep'. The next thing I know is that I'm practically being dragged out of bed at 8am. :)

-ryta- :D

Me 7:30am to 8:00am. I got to school at 8:45am. It is only 3 mins walk from the school for me. :huh:

I wake up at 6.00am when I'm in college because my friends an early bird and wants to catch the bus at 7.30am so I have to start walking to the bus stop then. We usually get in college about 8.10am so we go to the cantine and talk for a while and wait for the others.

But when I'm in placement I get up at 6:30 because I only need to leave at about 8:30 and just dawdle :) . But I'm not so sure this year as I'm in a Nursery and they start earlier etc.

7:00 probably. My school starts at 8:30, and it's 10 minutes down the road. Enough time to lay in bed for a few minutes, brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and get on TT for a few minutes before I leave at 8:20. I'm real slow at getting ready. T_T

For school I get up anywhere from 6 am to 6:15 am. My bus comes at 7:05 but I'm pretty quick at getting ready. (Though I sometimes forget stuff... ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back