What to do during school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJMOM

Reaction score
My daughter has a tami and she's back in school now and can only check on her tami during lunch. Will either pausing it or putting the time screen on keep it ok until she can get to it? Will it stop time as well?

I have a new 4.5 and when I connected with my daughter's ver. 4, the character that showed up on her friends list was the mailman instead of the new character on my 4.5. Does this mean that the ver. 4 doesn't have the updated new characters on it? I thought it was weird.

THANKS!

Pausing the tama will bascicaly freeze it in time clock so her tama won't go hungry, go poo, sleep, ect. Sinse the time is stopped, it will evolve slower depending on how long it is pause.

The V4 just doesn't have that charactor programed in so it has that charactor show up.

Hope that helped. :]

My daughter has a tami and she's back in school now and can only check on her tami during lunch. Will either pausing it or putting the time screen on keep it ok until she can get to it? Will it stop time as well?
I have a new 4.5 and when I connected with my daughter's ver. 4, the character that showed up on her friends list was the mailman instead of the new character on my 4.5. Does this mean that the ver. 4 doesn't have the updated new characters on it? I thought it was weird.

THANKS!
If you cannot care for a Tamagotchi...

1. Pause it by pressing the B button while holding the A button.

2. Go to the time screen and hold the A and C buttons simultaneously.

3. Change the time so your Tamagotchi will be asleep.

And yes, if you do #2, it will stop time, you'll just need to set the time right again when you're ready to take care again.

Note that doing #1 and #2 will slow down growth.

And as for the connecting thing, if you're connecting say, a Kinakomotchi on v1 to a say, v4.5 with a Mimitchi on it... Kinakomotchi will appear as a mailman on the v4.5 because v4.5 doesn't have Kinakomotchi programmed on it. However, Mimitchi will appear normally on the v1 because v1 DOES have Mimitchi programmed on it. So it's not that characters on old versions will DEFINITELY appear correctly on a newer version. It's a question of what characters are programmed on what version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back