What to do if someone angry faces you on MC.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have seen MANY Members of Music City angry face people. :( So I have a little Guide here what do to or why people angry face on MC. ;)

1.They probably want to make people angry or upset(don't angry face them, try to ignore them)

2. Maybe they're upset about something.

3. They may be jealous of who won the competition

4. They just do it(which is rude)

5. They might want revenge on the person who made them upset.

6. They want attention.

7. If a person does happen to angry face you, try to run away, ignore them, do the upset or annoy face at them, or just give them a present to make them happy and quiet.

8. They are trying to be 'funny'.

Isn't Music City a place where you can make friends, chat, and play? Not angry facing? MC isn't a purpose for making people mad or sad, it's a place to INTERACT with people. I believe the most common reason that people get mad at is:

3. They may be jealous of who won the competition

Lot's a people can get easily jealous. I mean, besides those, why WOULD you angry face a person? Think about how they would feel and how YOU would feel if someone angry faced you? ;) Isn't that a good reason why you shouldn't angry face? Now a days, I don't angry face people with out a GOOD reason. If someone is upset, I send them a card or a present.

See what I mean? We would act the same way if those things happened to us. And the most important thing is to not laugh at sad people, it's also very mean and rude. I actually feel sorry for the person who got angry faced at, it's very sad. :( And it is also very important not to send someone Easter eggs that spell 'I HATE YOU' no matter how much you don't like the person. Don't get angry if people keep on asking to be your friend or check your mailbox, for that situation, use annoy, upset, or just run away. Angry facing is rude and mean, especially when people do it for now reason. :mimitchi: But we were Guests too! So there is no reason to get angry at the person or people who angry faced you. Also don't laugh at them if they are sad, it makes them more angry. Trust me. ;) I hope you guys understood this!

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is actually true. I will stop angry facing a people but I think tey do that becasue they are trying to be funny.

That is actually true. I will stop angry facing a people but I think tey do that becasue they are trying to be funny.
I think so too. I just added it to my post. :mimitchi:

I only show angry-face if someone is annoying me or if it's someone who have showed me angry face. :mellow: I don't angry face without reason, it's very rude (like memetchi&lt;3 said) :lol:

Yes i faced some people. who have a angry face.

and he has angry face without reason, it's very rude in behaviour.

Yes i faced some people. who have a angry face.and he has angry face without reason, it's very rude in behavior.
Yeah, that's why I don't like angry facing people, it's rude and I kinda lose popularity. Good reason. And imagine the person there, being sad that he or she has no friends. :rolleyes: Another reason why you shouldn't angry face. :eek:

I don't think this whole thing is a big deal to be honest.

Its an online-game. Who cares?

Let people do what they want. It isn't like there are people outside your house looking at you with a creepy scowl on their face.

If people were doing that in real life it would obviously be different, but it isn't real life. It's a Tamagotchi game.

I don't think this whole thing is a big deal to be honest. Its an online-game. Who cares?

Let people do what they want. It isn't like there are people outside your house looking at you with a creepy scowl on their face.

If people were doing that in real life it would obviously be different, but it isn't real life. It's a Tamagotchi game.
Yes but, what IF someone is sad in front of that computer crying? Just like Evil Dazzilitchi said

♪ You're not the only real person in the world. On that guest's computer maybe the little boy/ girl is crying that he/she made no friends because of someone angry facing them.
See? It's pretty rude. :pochitchi:

I agree with this. ;)

We don't need negativity on a site for all ages. (Or at all, even.)

I say, if someone is giving you an "angry face", just ignore it. Don't talk to them.

It feeds their fuel if you do. :)

I agree with this. ;) We don't need negativity on a site for all ages. (Or at all, even.)

I say, if someone is giving you an "angry face", just ignore it. Don't talk to them.

It feeds their fuel if you do. :)
I agree too. Talking to them SOME TIMES makes them angrier. :)

Latest posts

Back