what to do when matchmaker comes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:D When an old looking tama appears on the right hand side press b once and it will show you another tama and then press b and it will say love? If you want to marry and go to next generation pick yes if not your tama will grow old and pass away B) . It's your choice. After you marry a tama egg will appear and will hatch in a day or 2 the parent will die and you have a new generation of tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

don't blame me if I'm wrong which is 1% often. ;) :)

* Moved from Tamagotchi Codes > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *

Last edited by a moderator:
actually when you marry automaticly you get your child. I should know,my tama just got married today!

Yes and also you don't have to pick yes the first time the matchmaker will come back as many times as it wants, untill your tama becomes an oldtimer.

You can say no to love if you don't like the partner the matchmaker has selected for you and the next time she comes back she will offer you a different character :gozarutchi: :)

does the matchmaker come every day or what? I've been waiting ages for it to come...

pls reply

how my tamas is both 4 yrs old and then....... i don't know what to do now!!!! does that marrage tamagotchi just come or what?

help me!!!! e-mail me at: meaningoflife94@hot mail.com

plz!!!!!!!!!!

ages that the matchmaker comes: 6-? [i always accept so i dont know when she stops coming.. i guess when its an oldtimer]

times that she comes: 10:30, 3, and 7

use ur common sense as to am or pm im not going to bother.

and i agree lalala222 it is kinda obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back