What traits do you envy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyonchit

Reaction score
What traits would you like to have? Someone who you look up to has a trait that you want?

This isn't a "just wondering" topic.. in case you were.. wondering..

I know you. But I only know you from what I see, and what I make of you from what I see. I don't know you coming from YOU. And right now, that's what I want.

Be honest, Cyril is watching you <3

I envy people who are able to be nice. I'm hardly ever nice, except to the people I consider friends. I also envy people who are a normal size and normal weight. I'm a normal size but I wish I was 99 pounds instead of just looking like it, like my friends say I do. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I envy the Trait of Perfect hands (My left thumb is wider then anything!) And the trait of eating as much as you can and still being skinny (Yet I can stuff myself with a whole steak, and Snow crab and barely gain 1 pound)

i envy people's thumbs! my thumb's are retarded...they are short and fat and point in the opposite direction of the hand! I am also able too eat a lot though and stay skinny...

I envy people who are social and are open to new things. I am afraid of the future and I wish I wasn't.

I envy people's humor, I have no humor and no one ever talks to me anymore.

I also envy people quick thinking with comebacks and jokes.

And people's organizational skills.

I envy the trait of being average size. I'm too dang tall for my age. :lol: (BTW, I'm 12 and 6'2", to top that off, I'm a girl!)

//xd3vilx

I really envy self-confidence.... I doubt everything too much, I guess you could say. :blink:

I also envy people with good social skills... I'm lucky to have the friends I've got now. But atleast they like me for who I am.

Otherwise (and this isn't exactly a trait that I envy), I envy people who's parents allow them to have kitties. Because I want a kitty. A particular kitty. :D

I envy confidence. I hate being that "shy girl" or whatever. I wish I had straight hair too...

I envy people who aren't scared of heights. I climb a foot off the ground and I'm too scared to go any further.

meowbark, that would be pretty hard. Wh not PM me with a video from YouTube and I'm A OK. (No, I'm serious.)

LOL. I also envy people with nicer faces than me. (I have pretty much a unibrow. >X()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back