What type are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the following types are you?

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gothic

• Emo

• Skater

• Prepy

• Sporty

• Gangsta

• Urban

• Girly

• Other (please explain in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tlk down at me as if I am younger then you. Don't do that to anyone.
SK pointed out as many others that you shouldn't label yourself if you like those bands.
Once again, I didn't say I was punk because I listened to those bands. Punk is a style, some people dress and pose like punk rockers but they aren't punk rock. Me and my brother are real punk rockers. My brother turned me into a punk rocker because I was sick of listening to rap. He gave me some of his band shirts and put some awesome punk bands on my iPOD. Since I know my brother is a true punk rocker, now I dress almost like him. Only people think he's goth because his hair is black and he weras nothing but black clothes.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Once again, I didn't say I was punk because I listened to those bands. Punk is a style, some people dress and pose like punk rockers but they aren't punk rock. Me and my brother are real punk rockers. My brother turned me into a punk rocker because I was sick of listening to rap. He gave me some of his band shirts and put some awesome punk bands on my iPOD. Since I know my brother is a true punk rocker, now I dress almost like him. Only people think he's goth because his hair is black and he weras nothing but black clothes.
*~Tamagotchi~*
Uh-huh.. still.. Labling yoruself isn't cool.

I been called "punk" because I wears chains and dog tags.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_subculture

Readplease.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case, then you're basing this poll on style alone. Since you said yourself it's a STYLE. You should probably clarify. Instead of saying 'What type are you?', you should replace it with 'What's your style?' or something of the like. This would make things much clearer and no one would bother you about it.

If that's the case, then you're basing this poll on style alone. Since you said yourself it's a STYLE. You should probably clarify. Instead of saying 'What type are you?', you should replace it with 'What's your style?' or something of the like. This would make things much clearer and no one would bother you about it.
Sorry, at the time, that was the best way I could put it.

Could a guide please close this for me?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I think we all figured out what the problem was here. She worded a thought in a way that wasn't the best. I can understand her asking about a personal style, but I agree with the labeling issue. I refuse to label anyone, I've gone through lots of styles myself, and I never necessarily fit any of the stereotypes associated with them. For awhile, I looked "goth", but I didn't do anything considered to be "goth" behavior. Same when I went "punk". I just liked the way I looked and felt in those clothes at the time, but I didn't change ME to fit the look. I've also been "Country Western" when I was a kid, and 1940's retro a few years back. I'm still me, and that's something I refuse to change.

Currently, I LOVE the retro 1950's look, a lot like a "Pink Lady", you know, from the movie Grease? I love tight knee-length capri pants and pencil skirts, with fitted short-sleeve shirts and tank tops. Lots of bold colors, especially red and black together. I love headbands, retro eye makeup and red lips. It looks best on me, and I feel good in it. It makes me look a bit different...you know, "cool"...but I'm one of the kindest people you will meet, seriously. I like that, the fact that maybe I look like I think I'm cool, but my personality is totally different. You know, keep them guessing. :D

Lastly, Tink you remind me of someone... :(

I think we all figured out what the problem was here. She worded a thought in a way that wasn't the best. I can understand her asking about a personal style, but I agree with the labeling issue. I refuse to label anyone, I've gone through lots of styles myself, and I never necessarily fit any of the stereotypes associated with them. For awhile, I looked "goth", but I didn't do anything considered to be "goth" behavior. Same when I went "punk". I just liked the way I looked and felt in those clothes at the time, but I didn't change ME to fit the look. I've also been "Country Western" when I was a kid, and 1940's retro a few years back. I'm still me, and that's something I refuse to change.
Currently, I LOVE the retro 1950's look, a lot like a "Pink Lady", you know, from the movie Grease? I love tight knee-length capri pants and pencil skirts, with fitted short-sleeve shirts and tank tops. Lots of bold colors, especially red and black together. I love headbands, retro eye makeup and red lips. It looks best on me, and I feel good in it. It makes me look a bit different...you know, "cool"...but I'm one of the kindest people you will meet, seriously. I like that, the fact that maybe I look like I think I'm cool, but my personality is totally different. You know, keep them guessing. :D

Lastly, Tink you remind me of someone... :(
You liked the movie Greese? My mom likes that movie. alot. Coe ot think of it. I like alot of 50's and 80's music.

Country music isn't bad.

^^Grease is absolutely one of my all-time favorites! I love love LOVE it. I've memorized all of the songs now because I've been watching it so much! :( I hadn't ever watched it until this summer(thanks to THE guy, lol), but I think it is excellent. The fashion is the best.

50's and 80's music is a blast. Have you heard "I'd Stop the World/I Melt With You" by Modern English? Very 80's and one of my favorite songs. Anything throughout the 50's-80's time period makes me incredibly happy...and groovy. hehehee

Labels are for cans, not people.
I don't feel the need to label myself based on music/clothes etc. I'm my own person and I'm happy that way.
yes I agree.we are all are own person.

Sorry, at the time, that was the best way I could put it.
Could a guide please close this for me?

*~Tamagotchi~*
closed at the request of the topic starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back