What type of hair straightner do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same one........Bought it at Target for 15 bucks.
My grandma bought it for me at Walmart.. I think for... about $25?

Hmm... I got mine just over a year ago at Sally's. It was originally $60, but I got it on sale for $30. :3

I actually just went up to my room to check it. The brand is called Curlmaster, and then it says, "Nano CERAMICS."

I like mine. It works really well in my opinion. The plates are are about 2 1/2 inches wide and 3 1/2 inches long, and they are a whiteish color.

Off topic: Garnit. When I was rummaging upstairs in the dark, I stepped on my glasses and popped the lense out. It won't go back in. DD:<

I have Babyliss ones, they work great. It straightens my hair really well, and makes it soft and silky. :3

But, because I have layers, in some weather the layers flick out and my hair doesn't stay that straight. D:

Darn weather. D:<

But, straight layers look great. :D

~ Bethiee. :]

Off topic: Garnit. When I was rummaging upstairs in the dark, I stepped on my glasses and popped the lense out. It won't go back in. DD:<
I keep on dropping mine in the bathroom. They are just scratched...A little bit.

Lawl I hate mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back