What type of school do you go to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public selective high school, years 7-12.

You have to pass an exam to get in :S

It's a terrible school, we're like government fund rejects even though we're pretty smart and successful.

A public intermediate, housing around 300-400 people, forms one and two (Years 7 and 8 )

It's average here. :|

I think I am in a public school....

But it is VERY hard to get submitted.

I go to a Catholic college for girls and Boys, from year 7 to 13
I'm pretty sure any school you have to apply for or be accepted to would be considered as a private school.

Public is basically just registering and attending, there's no type of selection of who gets in and who doesn't.

I go to a Community College(public).

I'm pretty sure any school you have to apply for or be accepted to would be considered as a private school.

Public is basically just registering and attending, there's no type of selection of who gets in and who doesn't.

I go to a Community College(public).

I'm not sure....It is hard to get into because there are about 1000 students, probably.

I go to a private boarding school. The school has wonderful academics and has given me a lot of opportunities that I wouldn't have had if I'd stayed home and went to my town's public school.

Public. Kindergarten to Grade 7. Easily over 300 kids.

I have friends who are homeschooled.

College. Public I believe. LOTS of students. Over 14,000 undergrads according to wiki.

It's a Criminal Justice College

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to a Community College. We have around 2,000 pupils. It's pretty big so when I first started in Year 7 after moving up from a school of 40, it was pretty scary. I'm in Year 8 now so I'm used to it.

i go to a middle school were to many fights break out and i acculty got punched by a guy

basiclly my school is in a semi-shady part of halifax (yeah it takes a half hour to get to my school)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I go to a charter school. It has only about 300 kids But next school year, I'm going back to my old public high school which has about 2600 kids.

I was supposed to graduate this year but since I blew off my entire junior year, I have to graduate a year later :(

I got to a private school with around 650 kids. I actually don't like it but.. my parents want me to stay in so I will.

I go to an all girls grammar school. It's public, but you have to take the entrance exams which are really competitive. There's about 800 of us in total through years 7 to 13 (grades 6 to 12), and although I hate it here, most people come out with really good grades (mostly A or A* in everything) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back