What Type of School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel_Is_Love

Reaction score
I go to public school. I like it a lot. I guess that's cause I have no clue what it's like going to any type of other school.

But I was just curious:)

I go to a public high school.

Nothing special - though we're large in size and accredited, it's pretty regular - our football team can't win a game, the cafeteria food is gross, etc. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Public middle school.

Average.

The command staff all have poles up their butts, the football team sucks, the gym teachers are strict and love to yell, ect.

Public High.

I don't really know what it's like, I really don't even pay attention to my surroundings.

But the people there are idiots. But then again, who isn't now a days?

I used to go to a private school. I completely hated it.

I go to a private boarding school. (Well, a little more than half the school are day students. But I'm a boarder.) Before highschool, I went to my town's public school. I loved public school, but I also love my current school.

Public Middle School. I like it a lot more than the private elementary I went to when I lived in the city. But its pretty much average, except the people are nicer than at my old school.

I go to a public elementary school. ( we don't have middle school ]: )

Well it's actually a 'world class' school, which just means that it has like, harder curriculum and the teachers had to pass this special course. I love my school, there's a bunch of elementary schools in my city, and my school's always one of the top schools in sports teams, math games, science fair and stuff like that.

I <3 going there :)

A Public Middle-High school (It has 7th - 12th grade)

I hate it here. Mostly the people. My 8th grade class has about 67 people, and about 400 people in the entire school

Well alot of you guys might not know this, but I don't go to school.

XD Gotcha. I'm homeschooled. Have been ever since Kindergarten. It's got it's ups and downs, though. But I'm okay with it. I'm so happy that my mom was and still is willing to school me. <3 How great is that? ;3

Oh and I am in high school.

Public school.

I wanna go to one of the private schools for highschool, possibly, cause they have much better academicalness.

I go to an elementry school. Gr. Kindergarten to grade eight.

A really small school in the middle of nowhereland, New York. Middle & High School students all packed in to one building. High School on the bottom floor, Junior High on the top. Elementary right down the road. Oh yush.

Junior High School.

Our school is like 80 years old, and they refuse to build on to it, so they have like, 15 trailers .-.

Our football team is filled with 6th graders "OMG I CAN PLAY FOOTBALL WE ARE RULES"

Our volleyball team sucks overall

Our track team of okay

Our wrestling team is okay (Because they're all fat and crush each other)

And our principal has a stuffed monkey that he talks to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well alot of you guys might not know this, but I don't go to school.
XD Gotcha. I'm homeschooled. Have been ever since Kindergarten. It's got it's ups and downs, though. But I'm okay with it. I'm so happy that my mom was and still is willing to school me. <3 How great is that? ;3

Oh and I am in high school.
Sometimes I wish I could be homeschooled. Shorter class days, and since you're the only student, you can slow down on things you don't understand, and speed up on things you know well.

Public high school.

Great theatre. Great classes. Over competitive. If you're one of the people who knows my school/district/exact location you may know why with a quick google search. Haha.

Can't wait for next year--senior high. Better theatre, better classes, better campus. My next school is built like a college campus to get kids used to the feel.

KRYSTAL, WHY DID I NEVER KNOW THAT?! o: That's so amazing ~

I go to a Public Primary Schooool! Yeah, no Middle School here either.

It's pretty good--normal school, normal people, normal education. :)

Independent Catholic High School/College.

Years 7-12. :)

It's co-ed so there are boys and girls.

I love my school it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back